Why Stafford Davis?
When the fate of your livelihood, a loved one, or your business rests in the hands of a jury
panel of twelve men and women from all walks of life, you need someone that can connect
with each of those individuals and present your case in an intelligent, concise, and passionate manner. If there is one thing that Stafford Davis brings to the table it is his understanding of people, their problems, and the persistence necessary to achieve justice. This understanding is largely attributable to his East Texas upbringing. Likewise, navigating the intricacies of today's legal system requires vast knowledge of both federal and state law, as well as an eye for detail and the big picture. When a legal crisis presents itself and the stakes are high, you need the best. That is why you hire Stafford Davis.
Stafford earned his law degree from Baylor University where he served as both Notes
and Comments Editor and Associate Editor of the Baylor Law Review and was a research assistant to Professor David Guinn, the Louise L. Morrison Professor of Constitutional Law. Stafford also served as Vice-President of the Baylor Student Bar Association and was a
semi-finalist in the Interscholastic Bob and Karen Wortham Mock Trial Competition.
Prior to starting his own law firm, Stafford spent four years at the international law firm
of Jones Day, where his practice focused on intellectual property litigation, which included
the representation of Fortune 500 Companies and other international entities in trade secret, trademark, and patent disputes.
In 2010, Stafford Davis returned to Tyler, Texas to start his own law practice, which encompasses all aspects of civil litigation at the trial and appellate levels in both federal
and state court.
• Baylor Law School - J.D. 2006: Notes and Comments and Associate Editor, Baylor Law Review
• Rhodes College - B.A. in Political Science 2001
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
• United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
• United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
• The American Bar Association, Member
• The Dallas Bar Association, Member
• The Smith County Bar Association, Member
• The Smith County Young Lawyers Association, Member
• The Honorable T. John Ward Inn of Courts, Member